Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

my phone is locked it wants me to enter password XXXXX I never

my phone is locked it wants me to enter password XXXXX I never made one .How do I unlock it HELP

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Please, tell me the full brand and model name of your phone.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

koodo iphone4 cant find model number

Thank you kindly for the update.

You will have to restore the iPhone to a base firmware install, which will erase everything on the iPhone, but you can later restore the contents of the iPhone to a backup that you have on the computer (the same computer you used in the past to sync the phone with):
- Press and hold the top power button until the iPhone turns off
- Connect the iPhone to the computer that you have been using the phone and iTunes with
- Hold down the HOME button on the front while pressing the Power button (continue holding the home button)
- Continue to hold the HOME button until you see the "Connected to iTunes" message
- In the Summary tab, click Restore and follow the prompts. (THIS WILL ERASE everything on the iPhone and make it just as it was when you first purchased the phone).
- Once that is complete, right click the iPhone listing in the left panel of the iTunes window
- Choose "Restore from Backup"
- Choose a backup date and restore.

Now your iPhone will be back up and have all the restored information from your last sync.

If you have any questions, I am available to continue.

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did what you said did not come up with restore button just iTunes icon

Was the rating you gave me a mistake? You rate when we are done.

Thank you for the update.

May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? No extra charge.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please not unhappy with you just frustrated

Oh okay. You were not unhappy with me. You were frustrated, so you rated. I understand.

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run:

Then on that page click the button that says, "Join Session".

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page:

Thank you again,
- Jason