How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marco Your Own Question
Marco, IT Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 688
Experience:  10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Marco is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

window xp. there are some tab or folers under screen, at the

This answer was rated:

window xp. there are some tab or folers under screen, at the same level of start tab and time. how can I close those tabs. thanks.

Marco :

Hi there,

Marco :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be assisting you with this issue.

Marco :


Marco :

can you right click on any of the tabs?

Marco :

You should also be able to press ALT + TAB on the keyboard to switch to each of the window and close them by pressing F4


than you.

Marco and 2 other Computer Specialists are ready to help you

Related Computer Questions