LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

what is a USB Flashdrive? I cant sign in to my computer because

what is a USB Flashdrive? I can't sign in to my computer because I keep getting message to connect USB. How can this be done. TY

LKT :

Hello and thank you for your question.

LKT :

A flashdrive is a USB storage device. Can I have the exact error you are getting?

Customer:

This action requires a USB Flashdrive Please connect a USB Flashdrive and try again

LKT :

How are you trying to sign in? Do you see your username? What happens when you click on it?

Customer:

I use msn as my homepage... My account is Blessings1 when it comes up I try to put my password XXXXX it says it's wrong and won't let me reset it message then comes up

LKT :

Oh I see. You won't be able to do this unless you have previously set up a USB drive to store your password.

LKT :

You will need to visit this site: https://account.live.com/password/reset to reset your current msn password XXXXX sign into the computer.

Customer:

I must have, as This problem started happening 2 weeks ago

LKT :

You will have to use the link I provided to reset the password. Do you remember setting up a USB drive to store your password? Even if you did not this option will still be here so you I suggest using the link.

Customer:

can this be done using another computer?

LKT :

Yes

LKT :

It will ask your account info (the one you use to sign in to the computer) follow the prompts and you can reset your password.

Customer:

ok, I'll give it a try ty

LKT :

You're welcome!

LKT :

I see, you will have to check again later, sometimes it takes MSN a while to reset passwords. This is the only way for you to change it at this point.

Customer:

ok ty

LKT :

You're welcome.