Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I have a web site with 400+ numbered photos to sell. My customers

I have a web site with 400+ numbered photos to sell. My customers have PayPal accounts but PayPal system doesnt provide for customer to enter photo numbers. I understand that EBay does. Can Ebay record chosen photo numbers for me and tell PayPal to charge for X quantity photos? There's only one size and price.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Actually, why you think about Ebay while you have a website to sell the photos. If you like to sell it with ebay, a website for you is not amust. You can create a seller account on Ebay and can display and sell your photos with ebay. Click here to see more details about it.

If you have a website that displaying the photos for selling, you can sell it by using paypal service. You need to place a paypal generated Add to Cart button on your website. Click here to see more details. In your case you should place an add to cart button near each of your photos. (You should generate button code for each photos. Here you can set Item value, Item name etc. You will get these details with the payment details when a customer make payment) Then customers visiting your site can search through your photos and can add photos they want to the cart and pay through paypal.

Regards
Jins

Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think you've answered the question pretty well. However the attaching a button at each photo is pretty arduous and probably too expensive if they charge for each button.

What do you think

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Adding the button for each item is a time consuming one but not costly. Paypal not charging for buttons you placed. You can create button for free and add it on your website. Paypal charge you when a transaction is go through them. That is, when a customer visit your site and pay you through paypal using that button, their commission will deducted and you will get the remaining money on your account. For example if a customer paying you $25 through paypal, you will not get $25 but will get the amount after deducting their commission amount.

Regards
Jins