Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have Windows XP. I cannot sign on to AOL because the system

I have Windows XP. I cannot sign on to AOL because the system will not let me put in my password. What can I do?

Hello Barbara! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message? Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.