Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How do i remove the UNWANTED Bing desk top??? Why do i have

How do i remove the UNWANTED Bing desk top??? Why do i have to pay for something that i did not ask to be installed???????

Hello Dennis! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Unfortunately, it's something you have accidentally installed yourself (i.e., when you install a program, it might include some optional items that you would have to uncheck.) I can fix this issue for you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer?

Can you please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=e16be865-0ac5-4749-946f-b8f3d11e8a51

Please let me know if you'd like to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, it was part of a BING update, i want this gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Bing update/installation is only optional; you did not have to agree to update/install it. We are connected; I will chat with you in a second, then help you remove it. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.