Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I just purchased and set up my new C4/C5 series all in one.

I just purchased and set up my new C4/C5 series all in one. It shows my name as registered on the set up with my email then states.. You PC is offline.. Please sign in with last password XXXXX on this PC....I have tried any and all passwords possible...nothing...help!
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about your new Lenovo C4/C5 series computer issue. Can you make sure the CAPS lock key and NUM lock keys are turned off? If that does not work, it looks like the setup was corrupted. Let's reset the computer, then you can set it up again:

Please turn off the computer (press & hold the power button for a few seconds until it power off)
, then repeatedly press and release the F2 key right after turning on the computer until the Lenovo Rescue System opens
, then select OneKey Recovery, then follow the on-screen instructions to reset the computer.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if you need. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is in the process of system recovery...this will take some time..I sure hope it allows me to re set up the computer, just like i did when I took it out of the box a day ago?

Yes, that's correct. Please take your time, and get back to me later when it's finished; I will help further if there is still any issue. Thank you