Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I stop folders appearing with the name: the file

How do I stop folders appearing with the name:

the file so that changes to the file will be reflected in your item.12
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which service you are referring to?

Is this an email system such as Hotmail, Yahoo?

Or another service?

Thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I am using Outlook 2010

Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Thanks James

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier to see exactly what you are referring to.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I have not been able to make the connection or install Flash Player.

Have you encountered the problem before?

Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
I do not know exactly which problem you are referring to James, this is why I wanted to connect.

You wont need flash, just click Start Meeting and download and run the file.

Else, tell me the name of the folders you are trying to delete please.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I have signed in and gotten the code 302-788-141

Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
Logging on now
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.
done
Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry