Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Good evening! I purchased the Perfect Phot Suite 7.5 Premium

Good evening!
I purchased the Perfect Phot Suite 7.5 Premium Edition full. I have downloaded it twice and have spent several hours trying to get it up and running. I get an error message:

Perfect Photo Suite 7 requires an open GL2.0 compatible Video Card to run. Please upgrade your video card drive and try again error 1018. I have gone on line to windows and it is telling me that I do not have the video drive. What do I do? I am ready to call and try to get a refund and delete this program from my computer.
Thank you.
Larry
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Could you let me know the make and model of your computer, please? Also, may I remote in to your computer now, and take a look at the issue for you? Do let me know; thank you.

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HP Pavilion p6112p PC Intel Preimiun process

Okay; let's do a remote session now. Please click on the following session link:
http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=9535eb82-2a24-49b4-8c28-e9d4c17164a5

Join the session, and OPEN/RUN the application downloaded - and I'll remote in and take a look at issue for you.

Regards