Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Engineer with a ton of computer experience.
329447

I just deleted some photos by accident on my SD card. Can

I just deleted some photos by accident on my SD card. Can they be recovered? They are not in my recycle bin
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

If you have a slot in your laptop or computer for a the card, download, install and run a free program called >>>RECUVA<<<

It will scan your card and find your photos. Typically, when you delete files, you are really only deleting the table of contents that references them, the actual files still exist.

DO NOT under any circumstances use that card in your camera until you have recovered the pics.

If you do not have a card slot, you will need to purchase a USB card reader like >>>THIS ONE<<< from Radio Shack ($10).

I'll be here if you need further help with this issue. Please let me know.

Regards
Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow! You saved my day. Thanks.