Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

lost my charger and bought universal one it doesnt charge

lost my charger and bought universal one it doesn't charge?
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

May I ask what make/model your laptop is and what voltage the universal charger says it is for?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Nabi tablet

Ok, in that case - I would recommend using an original charger for the Nabi tablet since it is more sensitive than a laptop computer.

You can find them on eBay but I would recommend getting it directly from

Follow this link:

Order a replacement directly from them and see if you can return the universal one, the universal ones may work sometimes but may cause unnecessary strain on the device's battery in the long run.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,