Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

my long time password XXXXX my acer computer wont work anymor

my long time password XXXXX my acer computer wont work anymore

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry to hear about this problem that you have encountered. Just to verify your inquiry your password XXXXX XXXXX longer working correct? Would this be your windows password?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, my windows password. I havent changed it

Check to make sure you caps lock key isn't on and slowly type the password XXXXX make sure each character is being typed in.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"The user profile service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded"

I use this computer often and have never had this problem

It's not the password XXXXX is causing this. This means that a windows update simply did not install correctly. The good news is this can be fixed. First shut down the computer and turn it back on. Right after you see the Acer logo start pushing F8 repeatedly. Then choose safe mode. Not the one with networking just safe mode and let me know once it has loaded.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

in safe mode

Ok now you are going to need to use system restore to take your computer back to an earlier enough time before these problems started. Here is an instructional video link to watch to show you how to do that. let me know what happens and the outcome.

I will be waiting to see what happens. If the first restore point fails by the way go to an earlier one.

Ignore the rating system until the problem has been solved keep me updated.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.