Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Over 10 years of professional experience.

Have been away for 4 months and have forgot my password, keeps

Have been away for 4 months and have forgot my password, keeps asking for a disc of some sort that I don't have.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

You will be able to easily recover the password. You will need access to a working computer and a blank cd or usb.

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your system and create the CD for you or you can do so yourself by following the instructions below.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your computer's password:
- Click the following link:
- If you are using Windows XP, click the Windows XP download link and save that file.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, click the Windows Vista download link and save that file.
- Burn that ISO file to a CD. You can use the application found here if you do not have a CD burner:
- Place the CD in the problem computer, turn it off, turn it on, press the shortcut key responsible for the boot menu ( F12, ESC, F10 ), choose the CD-ROM, and boot.
- Choose Automatic and press Enter
- Sit back and allow the program to locate the passwords for you. It may take up to 10 minutes.

Reboot normally.

If you have any questions, I am available to continue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am using an apple I pad do not have a working computer would you do the disc for me

Hello Pamela,

I wish I could do that, but you will need access to a working computer to do this.

If you do not have a working on in the house, you can just print this page out with the instructions and take them to a friend's house or workplace. You can create the cd there and bring it back home to complete the procedure.

After you rate my help today, you can always come back tomorrow or anytime for that matter and continue with me, if need be.

Thank you kindly,