IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Delete the photo email, create a new one, and try to send it

Delete the photo email, create a new one, and try to send it again.

Server: ''
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8CCC0003
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 465
Secure(SSL): Yes

How do I locate this photo to delete it or at least get it sent on. I think it might be a video that I am forwarding.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Are you getting "0x8CCC0003 error" when trying to attach pictures of videos to an e-mail message in Windows Live Mail?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes however for some reason it corrected when a side pop menu appeared in my windows live mail

I see. If it happens again, please put your attachment(s) to a zipped folder and then attach that zipped folder instead.

To create a zipped folder, right-click on your photo(s) and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. It will compress the files and avoid similar Windows Live Mail errors.

I hope this helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That will be interesting since I have never used zipped folders before. Usually when it happens I have no problem finding the email and deleting it from the outgoing file. This time I could not find the outgoing file.

If you cannot locate certain e-mails in Windows Live Mail, you can sign in to GMail web mail interface ( and check there.

I hope Windows Live Mail won't give you the same error again! However, if the problem persists, try with zipped folder and see the results.

If you require further assistance, let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. Have a nice day or night.