Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Type it here please, the Question answer it es, as our desktop

Type it here please, the Question answer it
es, as our desktop is in one room and the TV in another we have to an internet cable to download movies from bigpond. I've tried to do this by wireless but find it buffers during the film is there anything you suggest? Would like to get it all set up without cables.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

What you need is this device.

Click Me To View

It will run the Internet over your power sockets.

So you plug one into a power socket near the Main internet Modem, and a network cable from the Modem to this device.

The other you plug into a Power Socket where the TV is, and a network cable from the Device to the TV.

This you can do from any power socket in the house, and will run at the speed you get via cable (so no buffering issues)

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you