Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

My problem is that I have just upgraded from pinnacle studio

My problem is that I have just upgraded from pinnacle studio 15 to pinnacle studio 16. I imported 8 pro checked I had started in studio 15. When I went to play at in studio 16 although there were soundtracks and lights were moving I could not get any sound. I tried playing a song with iTunes and everything could be heard clearly. I tried to play A sample video that came with studio 12 and I could hear the sound perfectly. I did a few things including I think keying in an activation key and then I could hear the sound. It has now disappeared again and I cannot hear any sound. If I try to play an audio clip there is no sound. I cannot see anywhere where the speakers are on mute or the volume turned out. Could you please suggest some possible solution and explanation. Hoping you might have some ideas.

Regards Richard
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I remote in to your computer now, and take a look at the issue for you? Do let me know; thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes how do we do that?

Okay; you just need to click on the following session link now:

Please agree to the disclaimer on the page, and RUN the remote application when prompted - and I'll be connected.