B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I have installed Windows8 and not able to open a Microsoft

I have installed Windows8 and not able to open a Microsoft Account to enable me to open Windows8 for Mail etc. (Have been using Clearnet Webmail which has limited facilities, can't read sent mail etc.) Have been having a real battle with Microsoft have been given six different Codes in the last two days. ( The last one is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Have been changing my password XXXXX often I cant remember which is what. (The last one is HavE21?$ ) The same story with my user name.(Prefer D A FARNUM or my email )
I am also having trouble with my photo program Fxfoto. not able to install photos off a disc
from Fotos forever, they only come half way and not able to print them.
Are you able to open a Microsoft Account for me ? I do not mind what username or password XXXXX am given so long as it works. And could you fix the Photo problem foe me ?
Looking forward to your helpful response, Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I remote in to your computer now, and resolve both of the issues for you quickly? Do let me know; thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay; you just need to click on the following session link now:

Please agree to the disclaimer, and RUN the application when prompted - and I'll be connected.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am having trouble sending and receiving mail from :[email protected]

Could I not retain my old email ? [email protected]