James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.

Oh lordy I am having trouble with Firefox... And I love it,

Oh lordy I am having trouble with Firefox... And I love it, but when I google, I get random sites. I think I have something macafee doesn't know about yet. I reset firefox and no luck I have the oposite experience on IE, I don't want to change...

symptom; Google Quiche. Select (click on Food network) Are redirected to
Which doesn't resolve.. I can copy the address and paste the url in the URL box and it will go but this is a hassle! Any suggestions?

I'd like to start a remote support session with you. This mean I'll be able to look at your screen together with you, and help you personally.

Would that be ok with you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That would be LOVELY...

Thank you.

Please click here to start.

Important - if we are NOT connected within 5 minutes, something is NOT working right.
Please come back to and let me know - we will try something else!

remote help.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's back again. And now it's on any search from Firefox. IE is not effected. dirty rotten scondrols. Nice what you did fixed it over night... Then back to it.

Not a problem, we can fix it again. I'll be back at the office on Monday - is that ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah me too. I googled it. I looks difficult. must be done in safe mode or it recreates itself. Over my head... LoL. These people really need to get a life and stop writting this crap. You can pretty much guess who as they are the ones selling the cure.

These people have a very good life, and make a lot of money thanks to all the ads they get to push on you and other people they managed to infect. They are not going to stop any time soon!

Drop me a line when ready on Monday please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It will be Tuesday then. Busy Day, learned many things.