Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design

error message for bMobile software after downloading the

error message for bMobile software

after downloading the software i receive an error message saying

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\bMobile Tech\bMobile for QuickBooks\qbFileList.XML' is denied.

I then try to repair the bMobile to receive another message

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'bMobileQuickBooks.msi' in the box below.

so then i uninstall it and re-install it again

to get the same results again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

This is usually linked to either registry or data corruption, so I want to eliminate this first please.

do the following please

Download CC Cleaner (free) from here

CC Cleaner

(Click Download Latest Version on the top right)

Run it and let it scan and repair your registry.

Once done, restart the computer

Than

Click Start, All Programs, Accessories, right click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator.

A black window will open.

Type in it

sfc /scannow

press enter and when it has completed, type in

chkdsk /r

Press enter.

It will give a message "the type of the file system is NTFS cannot lock current drive.
chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts y/n" Say Y, press enter and restart the computer.

Than try to install and Let me know the results please

Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

still the same exact thing

what next?

if you like to get access to my machine that would be an option to expedite this rather than back and forth

thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Before I do, I want you to do the following please as there is only so much I can do via remote.

Download Revo Uninstaller (The 30 day free trial) from

www.revouninstaller.com

Once installed, run it and use this to uninstall bMobile.

Restart the computer and tell me if you can now install and run it correctly please.

Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

sorry but still the same

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, right click on the installation file.

Choose Properties.

Choose Compatibility.

Choose Windows XP Service Pack 3

At the bottom there choose Run as Administrator.

Click ok and then try to install.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

The installer has insufficient priviliges to access this directory

C:\ProgramData\Microsof\Windows\Start Menu\ Programs\bMobile Tech. The installation cannot continue. Log on as administratory or contact your system administrator

I then did run as administrator and the same result..

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i have team viewer if you have it

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Sorry, it is policy I use Joinme

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

ok

https://secure.join.me/735-930-914

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Logged on
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

same thing

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, go to Control Panel, User Accounts.

Make a new user account as administrator.

Restart the computer, log in with this account and tell me if it now installs please in this account.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

same thing !!

any other suggestions?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Other.
i need it now and he is not available i guess since he was very prompt before i had to leave office and come back
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

same thing

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You need to activate your built in administrator account. First you’ll need to open a command prompt in administrator mode by right-clicking and choosing “Run as administrator” (Type cmd in the start menu search text box. Right click on the cmd listed under programs list and select run as administrator)
image

Now type the following command:

net user administrator /active:yes

You should see a message that the command completed successfully. Log out, and you’ll now see the Administrator account as a choice.

Click on and login as Administrator. Install the program and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

worked great

thanks

how can i pay you?

Happy to hear it worked. Thank you very much for the positive rating. And I got the payment. Remember us, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/ Now let me file this question as closed.

Regards
Jins