Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.

GA-es Can you link me again to the selectronix site to

Can you link me again to the selectronix site to download the works9 program again. The conversation from yesterday is no longer active

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is the link that was locked without advice. on relogging I was asked for a pwd and adress and was not recognized by the system. lost access to my status....... what a mess , prob. my error .....?

My E-mail is : [email protected]

Name isXXXXX

The original question was replied by your expert Carl L and essentially was.:

My computer crashed last week with Windows 7.Many programs were installed by the seller of my old HD on my laptop without a CD for reinstallation . I bought a new HD, installed again Windows 7 and my personal files.

The problem is that I lost acces to Microsoft "works9" program that doesn't reinstall on my new HD.Question of license agreement not readable ???

The expert Carl L. Gave me on his reply a link to download works9 but I lost the link by error. It was the selecttronix site .... I believe.

Just retype me the exact link again please; and as soon as I regain acces to the works9 program I will fill the appreciation form and the fees .

Honestly I do not want to fool you or take advantage but only want the answer and pay you back

Sorry for the mess

Just reconnect me to the initial thread of my question and answers would give me a way of finding my way into this request.

Thanks for you attention

Michel Moreau

Hey, I was wondering what happened. I just so happened to come across this page and noticed that it was you. Here's the link to our original thread:

If you can't get that to work, no worries, you can download Works 9 again by clicking HERE.
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience: 14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

At 12:02 the 14 sept.

After a while after the calendar all the appointments and info appeared on the calendar and was able to read and edit and modify.

wonderful !

After a period of despair , regained hope and everything working well

Thanks a lot and on acknolegment will rate you excellent and give you credit with this reply. Sorry I perhaps messed the issues , but finally all is excellent.

Awesome, good job, and glad to hear it!!!