Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  20 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt

How can i find someones skype number. my husband typed a no.

How can i find someones skype number. my husband typed a no. like(NNN) NNN-NNNN XXXXX it sent his calls somewhere. When typed back it toggled them back to his phone. he has an iphone. would that have been a skype number?
Category: Computer
Expert:  replied 10 months ago.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Hello.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yo can forward calls to a skype number from your cell phone.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That number doesn't appear to be a Skype number specifically .

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Is it a 7 digit number?

Customer:

ok! I would appreciate it. It is driving me crazy bc I know my husband is doing something with his iphone. I think it is so he can possibly forward his number so he can leave his phone and it will appear he is home on the gps. However, he seems to be talking with someone on another line while we are talking bc he will fade in and out of our conversation. THe other night i saw him type a number like(NNN) NNN-NNNN XXXXX his phone. I tried it the next morning when he walked away. I then called the phone and it did not ring and went to voice mail after 5 or 6 rings. Then I typed it again and it toggled it back to his phone. Could that be a skype no. or is it to another device? He keeps saying he only has one phone - What is he doing?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Oh... hold on.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

This is interesting.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Let me read this again.

Customer:

There was a # XXXXX after the no. Also I tried it on my iphone and it thought and then said error performing request unknown error.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It would drive me insane... let me say that first.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

hmmm.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That's pretty clever... sneaky, but clever.

Customer:

The next day after he found out I knew, i tried it and again on his phone and it said what my phone said, error performing request. So I don't know if he changed the no. or what. But it definitely is doing something. And sometimes in our conversations he acts like somebody is listening or in on the conversation bc I can tell by what he says/doesnt say.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

When you say he is fading in and out when you are talking to him... do you mean the phone signal, or mentally?

Customer:

and yes, it is driving me insane bc he denies it and i knew he was up to something! he threw me against the wall trying to get his phone to dial that no. so it must also keep someone from being able to call in? Also the other weird thing is the number did not register on our at&t account usage. So he is calling that no and making that command (whatever it is) and it is not traceable.

Customer:

It is like he mutes out then comes back. In other words it is like he cant hear me then he will come back and say what did you say?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Red flag, red flag, red flag.... hmmm.

Customer:

I know! I have to figure this out. He is not computer savy so I know someone is doing it for him.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If he throws you against anything, kick him in the n**** and call 911. But that's not my business.... I will try to stay technical.

Customer:

Also, sometimes when he does it his phone appears "offline" then when he answers my call it immediately goes back online

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Let's see.... so call forwarding on an iphone... that is easy to do settings>phone>call forwarding.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You have an iphone you said?

Customer:

You are right. However one time I threatened to call and he sd our marriage was over if I did. More than anything I want to get to the bottom of this before I do anything for closure and peace of mind. So, he cannot just tell everybody I am crazy, don't know what I am talking about, that he is doing nothing. I have know he was doing something and when I got that no. and dialed it on his phone and it sent the calls somewhere, that is all I needed to know. I just have to break the code!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I'm just thinking out loud here - when he mutes.... he is muting and is distracted - not paying attention to you.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I think everyone has done that (not necessarily in THIS context)... but like at work.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I can relate from that context... someone walks into my office and doesn't care that I am on the phone... I have to mute and half listen to both people... mute so the person on the phone doesn't think I am being rude... but then I have no idea what they said.

Customer:

Yes. I found a no. once in his forwarding but it got jammed. I think he was maybe using magic jack. bc when I called it sd it was a majic jack no that hadn't been assigned. So of course he denied it, took it off and now uses this. This does not go through his call forwarding. It automatically does it when this no. with the lb sign is called.

Customer:

no it is not distraction. it is as if he is on another call or something and is coming in/out of my conversation

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Is there anything before the digits?

Customer:

it was just numbers, I think 7 and then the # XXXXX

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I was just explaining how I can see that hapenning... I sometimes have to press mute on the phone which will make it sound like I have switched to a different line or something when I have just muted.

Customer:

I understand, I have too but he is in the car by himself so it is like he is muting out for a reason

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

As far as the numbers... in order for it to be anything other than a phone number, there would have to be something in front of the numbers.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

like a ##

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Do you remember the screen that these numbers were on?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Was it the dialer?

Customer:

That followed the numbers

Customer:

yes the dialer

Customer:

i did it after he did the next morning and it worked - it forwarded it somewhere - now he has changed it

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Ok... then what you have to find out is this - what was the number before that one

Customer:

what would ## XXXXX it do?

Customer:

what do you mean

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

## XXXXX XXXXX special character sequence for cell phones that allows the dialer to issue commands

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And there are a large number of commands it can issue.

Customer:

what kind of commands

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Usually used for techs to troubleshoot

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

We usually use them to enter or retrieve certain info on the phone.

Customer:

one of the girls i think he sees is an it tech

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

like ##debug#

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

which is ###33284#

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

##266344# XXXXX ##config#

Customer:

and, they are doing it so that nothing shows on the usage. but there is alot of data roaming all through the day and my phone is larger and i dont have that usage. it is not alot but constant during the day. att sd it looks like he is checking messages or something? which of course he says he doesnt do. So could this be related? that s why i was wondering if he was forwarding it to some online phone number

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes... that could be.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I'm not sure how the numbers fit in necessarily... but you could show roaming on the account and he could be using skype from the phone.

Customer:

is there a way for me to get his phone and see what he could have downloaded? i looked at all his apps bc we share an apple id and there is nothing out of the ordinary

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You CAN use skype to call any phone.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And if you use skype, you can actually make voice calls from a data phone without "logging" it as a call

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Just like you can from a computer.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

So if you have skype installed on your phone, you can make a skype voice call to me or him, or even a landline if you have that type of skype account.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And the cell phone doesn't actually see the call as a call.

Customer:

is there a way to find his skype no. if he has one. thats why i was wondering if(NNN) NNN-NNNN XXXXX be a skype no. that s what was dialed

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It just sees it as data being transferred.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Skype uses regular telephone numbers.

Customer:

that makes sense i guess and it shows the data coming in on some and going out on some. what about a google phone how does that work

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Same thing.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

At least in terms of data... it looks like data.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

even a voice call.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Also uses a regular phone number

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

So let's say you and I both have skype accounts.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And we both have skype on our iphones.

Customer:

how can i see or get his google or skype no if that is what it is?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I can make a voice call to you over the internet skype-skype

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And it isn't logged as a phone call

Customer:

and again how can i see if any of those applications are on his phone

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

To see if the applications are on his phone, you just have to look for the skype icon

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Which is just a white S inside a blue circle

Customer:

then that command could possibly turn his iphone into a skype phone but if i call his cell phone it would also go to his cell phone Right? so somebody calling his skype no or cell no would still go there ?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If you get that far, you may as well open it up... the first thing that comes up is contacts.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If you use skype to make a call from the phone, that would not stop a regular call from coming through.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Because you can use voice and data at the same time.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

The call from you is voice... the skype is data

Customer:

i had it on my phone but have never used it. for some reason that and the facebook messaner app wont open it says it cant be downloaded to try later. that is weird could he have it locked so i can't open it bc we share apps since theyre both off my apple id

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

He shouldn't be able to prevent you from getting it - no.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You can download it from the itunes store

Customer:

i just opened it and it shows where you have to login with skype name and password XXXXX with a microsoft account. i wouldnt have his infor

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Even so.. you can install it on your computer too

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Once it is logged in though, it stays logged in.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

So if it is on his phone, then it would be logged in.

Customer:

i had already downloaded it - it is just weird the first time it wouldn't let me open it it said it couldn't be downloaded? then i hit it again and it opened

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Do you have physical access to his phone at times?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Rather than you trying to figure this out circumstantially, I can help you find out once and for all.

Customer:

he cant log off at the end of each day so i cant go in? could dialing that no log him off?

Customer:

I sooooo want to! I can probably get access to it tonight around 6 cst

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Actually, hold on a sec.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You don't need physical access

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

you have access to the itunes account, right?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You are going to outsmart him. One sec

Customer:

yes!!!

Customer:

I already tried to look at bought apps. the only ones showing for him was some musicid app that appeared to be a scam for 9.99 / mo that of course he denied and now it says he has had none for the months.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That's ok. He isn't going to have to buy this app.

Customer:

We share apps so that is why i am saying he should have only what i have

Customer:

i know theres an answere to this!! If i can just find out what and who he is communicating with i'll be home free!! He is destsroying my life with this

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Before you implement my suggestion, be absolutely sure you want to know everything.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Ok. I am going to give you a couple of links.

Customer:

I want to know everything!!! I can assure you ! After 6 years of this and 21/2 yrs of couples therapy for him to deny everything - and me going out of town and calling home and he's drunk telling me that he has been f------- all night only to deny it the next morning! it's not fair - i know he's seeing somebody. For once I want to outsmart him!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Ok. There is software that is made to allow parents to completely keep track of mobile phone usage.

Customer:

For once he needs to be accountable. I'm his second wife. He screwed around with the first one. Even slept with his nanny and I won't go on. Should've known when he told me all that that a leopard doesn't change his spots.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Location, text, screenshots, calls, even monitor the sound remotely.

Customer:

Whoever is doing this is tech savy though so i need to do it a way that he wont know. or that it will not show on his phone

Customer:

i wouldnt be surprised if he has it on my phone

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

They won't know. And if they find out, it will be too late.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

http://bitli.es/xIxsjs

Customer:

can i do it now remotely or do i have to have his phone

Customer:

is it expensive

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

http://bitli.es/nyeMOk

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

They aren't free... but a lot less than another 6 years of this.

Customer:

thats why i think though too that he may forward to another number and leave his phone at home so it appears he is home. in that case i still wouldnt know where he went

Customer:

no kidding!

Customer:

how does it work

Customer:

hang on i will ck the link

Customer:

i can't tell if i have to have his phone or not - do you know? have you used this or know if anybody has- funny thing is i wonder if this is what he is doing to me- i have nothing to worry about for sure but i have always suspected he has a gps on my car so that he knows when i am coming back so he can "clear the deck"

Customer:

i think he does it to keep me from catching him. the only time i almost caught him i turned my phone off.

Customer:

i talked once to a private detective and he told me about something like this but it was like 700. so do you know if this one works bc he said some dont

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes, you do.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That is correct... some do not.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

These do

Customer:

i have to have his phone? have you used it? he took my computer once bc to his office it bc he sd his email had a virus. wouldn

Customer:

wouldn't be surprised if hes monitoring this - great! what do i have to do - download software to my mac and then connect his phone? do you know how long it takes? do i have to download each time for info or is it just once

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It is a one time download and instlal.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Then you can monitor remotely.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If he does see this, then he should either be getting worried, or calling it off with the other person.

Customer:

when i look at his phone he always says he just calls/texts but i can see where he goes to music or photos alot and he doesnt have either on his phone?

Customer:

dont think hes capable of either :(

Customer:

just curious why he would go to photos and music when there are none on his phone

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You might find out that you are just completely paranoid!!!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That would be best case

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Wouldn't that be wonderful?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I don't mean that in a negative way.

Customer:

i sometimes wish that were the case but i dont think paranoia creates "stuff" on his boxers - uggh

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But the times I have suspected... I wish

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

lost my appetite.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

lol

Customer:

sorry!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Apprecaite the visual

Customer:

it would be different if we werent married and i hadnt uprooted my whole life and moved to another state - i don't deserve this or what comes with it. i have too much to offer to live like this

Customer:

i deserve the truth

Customer:

hated to be graphic but hopefully you can see now this isnt supposition

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes... it wouldn't be much different. If it's true, it's quite a violation of trust.

Customer:

so you have not explanation of what the command or number was he was sending or why

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It is far more severe

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I do not... not based on what I have so far.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Dialing that alone shouldn't do anything

Customer:

theres a reason he got violent to protect his phone and it wasnt just because he wanted/needed to call the office like he said.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

doubtful.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I was just trying to look at the bright side if there is one... or possible bright side.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What I mean is that one way or another... you can know in 24 hours

Customer:

when dialed though it prevented calls going to the phone. because when i dialed it on his phone, then called his phone with mine it did not ring. So i would have to assume it forwarded the calls either to another number on his phone or another phone. i am thinking now it is like a skype or google no. it also increases the gps area of location greatly when this is done.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Do you remember the exact numbers?

Customer:

i should hope so but not sure. i hope you are right. all is know is to try. will it work with us sharing apple ids i wonder. i shure dont want his all of the sudden seeing he has access to mine and wondering how it happened. i hope that it wouldnt matter

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That will not happen.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It's not possible.

Customer:

yes, i am almost positive it was(NNN) NNN-NNNN but i think he has changed it now bc it wont work now.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You have to install it on his.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan : (NNN) NNN-NNNN XXXXX the dialer, by default, would have no meaning.
XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But if there was a number before it, the could be a pin code or something like that.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

For example, if you called voicemail, you might have to then type a pin followed by #

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But that won't be all that important because with the software, you will find out everything.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That's why I am giving you the info on the software - because those numbers alone will not tell you anything

Customer:

when i did it that morning i simply dialed the number and hit call. the phone then did the circle thing like it was doing some command. no error message came up. then i called and it was forwarded somewhere. then i called the no again it thoght and i called and it rung. it was like a toggle

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

By itself it doesn't mean anything.

Customer:

thats why i am saying he must have some software or downloaded something that allows him to dial that no and it creates that action

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You can't do that from the dialer.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Did you clear the dialer before doing it?

Customer:

otherwise how is it performing that action

Customer:

yes there were no other numbers other that the ones i typed

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You are asking me for my technical opinion. I can tell you for certain that dialing those numbers on the dialer of an iPhone will not forward a number.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There has to be another explanation for what you saw.

Customer:

they are partially his office nos. i did see where he called his office one night for 15 minutes. that makes no sense . can he actually call his office and through his voice mail call someone and it log in as his office no?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It depends on the system at his office.

Customer:

i agree. but why when i dialed them and then called it was forwarded? then after dialing again and I called it did ring. Thats why im saying how is doing that

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What appeared to happen is not what happened.

Customer:

its just through att where he types a password XXXXX get his voicemail

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It could have been an email password.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It could have been many many different things.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But those digits followed by a # XXXXX not forward a number.

Customer:

point being that there have been multiple times he says he was getting voice mail but that would be ridiculous to have 15 minutes of voice mail at 7:30 in the evening when you left the office at 5

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

What is more important to you? What those digits mean, or finding out the truth about everything?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You are asking me to be a psychic. I can address this from a technical standpoint which I think I have done.

Customer:

of course everything just seems like it might help in the missing link as to what/who he is doing

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I have no way of determining how much voicemail he should have, etc.

Customer:

i understand that

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

But I can tell you that if you use that software you will know everything in 24 hours.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I am trying to give you a technical solution to your questions.

Customer:

are you aware of anybody that has used this - is it user friendly to someone not too too technical

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

number of voicemails, dialer... none of that will be relevant.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

yes.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I know two people that have used the sheriff software.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Not people that you would consider computer saavy.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If you have any questions when you are installing it, I will still be available to you.

Customer:

whats sheriff software? the same thing? which would you think is the best for what I need? or possibly provides more info from the phone

Customer:

ok thanks! how would i get in touch with you tonight or maybe tomorrow depending on what he is doing!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I sent you more than one... but of those, I think that mSpy is the best

Customer:

oh, to my email?

Customer:

im guessing you know somebody that used the mspy too?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

No... links above. They will be in your email as well after you provide a rating.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

yes, I do.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Actually I know people that have used about 10 different products that are similar

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I wont' say whether I set them up for them :-)

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

This one is phone sheriff: http://bitli.es/nyeMOk

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

MobiStealth: http://bitli.es/xIxsjs

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

mSPy: http://bitli.es/7PQOcW

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Take a look and see what you like the best

Customer:

both links brought up the same mobistealth

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And let me know if you have any questions.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I have them backwards

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Switch phonesheriff and MobiStealth

Customer:

oh ok, see mspy now it looks like it has skype access too - so maybe better. how do i get back with you on questions

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Please rate my level of service here... that will send a transcript to your email with a link in it to get back to me at any time.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If I am not immediately online, just leave a reply anyway. I will be notified on my phone and I will respond from my phone asap

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I know it's time sensitive.

Customer:

so will it be an additional cost to get back with you if i have questions.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

No.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

You can always throw in a bonus and keep paying me if you feel the urge... but no.

Customer:

so I will just pay what i was quoted right?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Correct - your deposit.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That is all

Customer:

i can assure you if i get to the bottom of this there will hopefully be a bonus

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

We will win.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That's why I asked you if you were sure.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Finding out for sure is the hardest part, I think.

Customer:

i pray i have closure on this and maybe he is doing something innocent - one can only hope. However, everything points to the opposite :(

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I have to say, I have been on your side more than once. I have been right, but I was also wrong once.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I was certain... or so I thought.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

The only time I was glad to be wrong.

Customer:

I agree but the unknown and being told you are crazy, a f-- nosey b--- among others from your husband hurts. Again, my thoughts are if he had nothing to hide he wouldn't be so angry . the counselor agreed.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It's been 8 years now.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I think we almost always know.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

intuition is very meaningful.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I have found intuition to be one of my strongest tools

Customer:

I understand. That is terrific. We have been almost 7 but together longer. Unfortunately, again, that is what the counselor said. She said something like 98 percent of people that think their significant other is having an affair, are right.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I agree... if someone has nothing to hide then when you want to check their phone or whatever, they have no problem proving it.

Customer:

And, yes it has been mine too.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I think that is quite accurate.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Like I said, I was wrong once... but I was right the other dozen times.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Not 6 or 8 year relationships mind you!

Customer:

and, again, why the one time i checked he almost broke my arm to get it and dial a number? well hopefully time, a short amount, will explain this.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes... see... anyone close to me can pick up my phone and go through whatever they want.

Customer:

got it! well wish me luck!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Yes, I do... good luck. Let me know if you need anything.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Nosey Rosie.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

That's what I call my chihuahua.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

And the neighbor

Customer:

exactly, i as well, and shouldn't . As he said he trusts me, of course he can and should. There are reasons, and he knows them, why i don;t/can't trust him. but he seems to do nothing to get it back

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

When you are involved with someone, being nosey is your right.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

If he picked up your phone, would you fing him against the wall?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There are reasons he trusts you.

Customer:

haha i suppose i feel like nosie rosie but with right :( my french bulldog ming just sits and stares

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

For example, being trustworthy

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I try to keep a sense of humor in the face of very difficult things.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

some love it and some hate it.

Customer:

yeah, i agree. just never thought i'd be here. i suppose its my fault. I'm a softie. again the counselor sd narcissist like him prey on people like me :(

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It's impossible for this to be your fault.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Don't think that.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

I'm not a psychyatrist... but I have some.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

He's old enough to be trustworthy and have character if he chooses.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

It's not up to you.

Customer:

understand. well thank you so much for your help and bit of sanity. it's nice to hear someone understands my frustration. I am hopeful this will work and i can move forward, as you say in a positive direction. I'll keep you posted.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Thank you. Good luck. Don't forget to click the little smiley rating icon... you will get a copy of this with a link in your email.

Customer:

agreed, he blames everything/everybody for any negative situation. He'd certainly never admit to anything and of course most of the time I am to blame

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

People that don't have the character to take blame when they should cause a great deal of turmoil in a lot of places.

Customer:

yes, i know. well try and enjoy the rest of your day! I'm going to ck them out and make a decision as to which one and hopefully be ready. I think the other one i was told about was so expensive bc you didn't need the phone. as long as he cant tell this is on there im ok with using one of these. id just die if he found it :(

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Oh... to that point - if there is one that says you don't need the phone then don't trust it.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Those are the ones that don't work.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There is a small possibility that we could get one to work since you are on the same account... which I was looking at... but they don't have the features you need.

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Do you have any questions on how to use the rating system?

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

?

Customer:

oh good, glad you told me that! I don't think so, no worries, i'll rate high :)

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Thank you!

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

There should be 5 icons to choose from...

XXXXX XXXXXnigan :

Please don't forget - it's the only way I will be compensated for the time I spent helping. Good luck!

Customer:

k!

Customer:

doing now - excellent service :)

Experience: 20 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt