Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

This is the 2nd time I have asked this question within an hours

This is the 2nd time I have asked this question within an hours time. The first timeyou said payment was denied. My credit card company called to verify this was a legit charge and I said yes. They said the denial was removed. So I do not know if you have already been paid or not, but you have not answered the question. That question was: My computer (Gateway laptop - Windows 7) locked up on me so I hit Ctrl=Alt-Del and suddenly the screen went from right side up to sideways. I have been told I must have touched either a different key or an additional one. Not knowing what I did can you help me turn my computer back to normal? Trying to read and type when the computer is "sideways" is difficult. I need help.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

right click on a blank area of the screen and select SCREEN RESOLUTION

you will see where it says orientation and a drop down box that says either portrait or landscape. Whichever one it is click on it and switch it to the other one. if your screen is higher than it is wide you want portrait. If it is wider than it is high you want landscape