Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I am trying to download bingo luau ,a pogo game. I need JAVA.

I am trying to download bingo luau ,a pogo game. I need JAVA. I have uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. message from pogo tells me I need a new browser.The game comes up but does not download to play. Help. Virginia.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer? Does it give any option on the website / security window? Can you please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know what happened.I shut the computer off, came back later , tried the game again and it loaded.
I have shut it down twice, turned it on later and it came back each time. XXXXX XXXXX.

Great. Thank you for replying back. Shutting down / restarting the computer has probably refreshed the computer memory, so it works again. If that does not work, next time, if it happens again, please also try:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet if available; open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset/restore.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset/restore.

Do you have any further question or other computer issue I can help with? Please reply if you still need help with anything else. Thank you very much.