Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.

Lenovo think pad... Can see desk top picture and things on

Lenovo think pad... Can see desk top picture and things on bottom.. But blue circle keeps rotating.... windows won't load

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be glad to assist you.

Please restart your PC and when the Lenovo logo appears start tapping the F8 key repeatedly until advanced options screen appears.

Using the keyboard arrows scroll down to safe mode and hit enter. When your PC reaches the desktop, click on the windows logo start button.

Type in System Restore and hit enter. The system restore wizard will appear. Follow the wizard and restore your PC to before the issue occurred. Finish the wizard and the restore will take place and restart your PC.

Let me know if this corrects the issue. Reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hallelujah! All seems fine. Any idea how to avoid this in the future?
To be honest no, it is not usual for it to happen. But there was corruption with the profile which you can undo with a restore as you just did.

Glad it worked! Selecting a positive rating for my assistance is appreciated.