Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have Google at work [email protected], here at home at

I have Google at work [email protected], here at home [email protected] and on my phone. However, I can't open google apps with any of them. Is there anyway to combine the home e-mail and phone address for my personal use and separate it from the education email or do I need to have just one address? We are not allowed personal use of apps on the education server. I am, at the moment, quite lost. Mary Ann Kilgore

Michelle :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

On what device you want your get your personal email configured

Customer:

I am not sure this is possible. I would like it here at home,[email protected] and on my iPad so I can download some of the teaching material I found. The iPad goes to clinical in the hospital and long term care facilities. I need to be able to call up the education apps on both as I use the home computer to grade nursing care plans with and the iPad as a resource. This way I am not toting around a boat load of really heavy books. My case weighed over 50 pounds last year!

Michelle :

what is the model number of the ipad

Customer:

I hope this is what you are looking for. If you have not figured out by now you are dealing with a computer idiot and I am sure computers "sense my fear and take advantage of it". MD5 13ll/A iPAd Wi-Fi 16GB. This is the only thing I can find that resembles a model number. I have not had it very long and I am just now beginning to get to use it.

Customer:

Found it. A1458. MAK

Michelle :

ok give me few mins i am checking the model and settings

Michelle :

mam are you there

Customer:

yes I am here. Just call me mak everyone else does. found the phone gmail id I started with but the phone has gone completely down so many times I am not sure it this is still the one. It is KABMSNFNP1

Michelle :

all you have to make sure is to get connected to the available wifi first.

Michelle :

then you can download the material you are looking for from the https://www.facebook.com/AppStore

Michelle :

sorry not that link

Michelle :

this is the one

Michelle :

to open your gmail you have to open safari on your ipad and then you can enter the info user name and pw to access your account

Michelle :

it doesnt need other apps to use your gmail all you have to make sure that your ipad has internet connectivity

Customer:

I can get into my mail. The problem is with so many devices, I think I have scrambled the user id and passes so I can't use the app store.

Michelle :

are you using a computer not to chat with me?

Michelle :

or the ipad

Customer:

I put the above address in the iPad and it says no matches.

Michelle :

try again

Michelle :

your ipad is connected to the internet?

Customer:

I am using the lap Toshiba laptop.

Michelle :

are you able to open your gmail fine on the computer?

Customer:

Did you get my answer?

Michelle :

no

Michelle :

you are using toshiba laptop

Michelle :

can you open your gmail fine on that

Michelle :

Mak are you there

Customer:

HELLO?

Customer:

I am here. TDS is taking a long time to respond I guess. Yes I can open gmail on both the toshiba and the iPad.Sorry this is taking so long.

Michelle :

ok

Michelle :

now open gmail page on your ipad

Michelle :

do not login now

Michelle :

let me know when you are on the login screen.

Customer:

which address? the dmtc or the kabmsn?

Michelle :

the one which you want to use it on your ipad

Customer:

It automatically logs in. I can switch it to a screen that has web, mobile media icons

Customer:

or it backs out to the main Google screen with search, images, mail, etc in the upper left hand corner

Michelle :

ok

Michelle :

is it logging you fine without a problem on the ipad

Michelle :

then what is the problem

Customer:

I don't seem to be able to open the Google apps store.

Michelle :

can you tell me which google app you are trying to download and use

Customer:

Woa! I seem to have been able to make it to a page The Google Apps Marketplace. I still get a site not found using the address you sent me. Does it matter? mak Thank you for your patience.

Michelle :

let me give you a link

Michelle :

open this link on your ipad and then follow the steps this will allow you to download google apps

Customer:

ok thank you.

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below to complete the rating. If you have any question or need more help please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer:

I got a no match again but no matter, I landed on the marketplace site somehow. Thank you.

Michelle :

thats great

Michelle :

please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below to complete and end the session.