Cory, Computer Technician
Experience:  Computer Repair Technician 5+ Years

I had a Google portfolio starting sometime in 2009 for approximately

I had a Google portfolio starting sometime in 2009 for approximately 75-100 stocks. About two years ago, or so, I stopped using it and basically forgot about it. Last year during my tax preparation, I found that either Google had wiped out my account for not using it for about 1-2 years. Now, now I would like to see if I can recover it.

I had to reconstruct the records for my DRIP account for the year 2010and it was absolutely hell. Can you find the "old" account for me?
Welcome, I am Cory. I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry your account was cleaned out.

This is a normal thing that Google does when the account is not used for 1 years time.

They will close the account, wipe everything from it and perge the account from the system.

Most times, after this happens, you are not even able to use the same username again.

I am sorry this is not what you want to hear, but it is the way Google's policy is set up.

If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.