Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience:  14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.
27991594

I can not access my live email address - think my password

I can not access my live email address - think my password XXXXX been block how can I get into my account, tried to complete the form but tells me that I have not given enough details to verifie !!!!! Please help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.
**Please keep in mind that I am only compensated when you rate me below**

Sorry to hear that you're having login issues with your Live Account. If it's blocked, it's probably just locked out for 24 hours due to too many failed login attempts. If that's the case, I would simply just wait the 24 hours then use the Forget Password XXXXX and use one of the options to reset the password XXXXX as sending a reset link to the alternative email (If one was setup), text a verification code to your Cell, Answer your security questions, etc.

I'm an expert with live email addresses so if you have any additional questions regarding this account, please feel free to ask me. There is no additional charge for replying back to me.

Thanks,
Carl
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good day, thank you I have tried sending the using the text verification code to my cell and nothing has come through, as been a week already, my bb id password XXXXX XXXXX there and I am battling to reset my alternative email on my bb

Running in a circle at the moment

Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.
Oh man, I would definitely have to agree with you on running in a circle! I'm surprised that the text method isn't working. Live Servers are almost instant with their Text Verification Codes. Is there an option to Answer you security questions instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

nothing that I can pick up ! tried to complete the online form and it telling me the hole time that the details I have given is not enough info to verify the account details.

Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.
Those online forms are garbage. Gmail's is the exact same way! I know this from personal experience and I'm a guru. Here's what I would do, use the number that Live doesn't want people to know about and ask to be transferred to someone who can reset your Live Email Account Password. That number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Press 0 two times to get transferred to a live agent over there. Their closed right now by they'll be open at 6am PT. Here's there hours incase you're busy today:

Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm PT
Sat-Sun: 6am-3pm PT

I wish you the best of luck getting this all worked out my friend. Just let them know that your not receiving their reset texts which now makes it 'Their' problem.

Best Regards,
Carl L
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you so much ! you have been a great help

Expert:  Carl L replied 1 year ago.
You're very welcome my friend. Feel free to follow up with me later after contacting them to let me know how it all went.

Have a great night / morning and please be sure to rate me Excellent.

Thanks,
Carl L
Carl L, IT Specialist
Experience: 14+ Years of Extensive Computer Repair Experience.