Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.

I just bought a new i2330 dell touch screen (approx. 1 month

I just bought a new i2330 dell touch screen (approx. 1 month ago) - bought a dongle (vivitar that accepts camera sims card) to down load pics frrom camera, went to vivitar website to download their app for pics, downloaded and said to turn off internet to finish so i did. got a lot of blocks popping up each time i clicked on internet thereafter. neighbor said i probably had a virus (i said no), she came over and downloaded "crapware" to remove viruses and now i can't get on web pages. computer says i am connected but yet no pages come up. is there a fix for this issue??
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

Can you try something for me?

Hold the Windows Key (looks like a flag on the keyboard) and press r

In the run box type in rstrui then push enter

This will bring up the System Restore menu (don't worry this won't delete any files)

Use the System Restore to restore your Dell to a date when the computer was able to get online. I've never heard of 'crapware' Once this is finished we'll do a Malwarebytes scan to make sure everythings clean Laughing

Let me know how the restore goes, i'll be standing by :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jeremy,

I am currently at work and will check out when I get home (around 4:30 ). Can I go to this same website to let you know if it works? If it works the malwarebytes sounds great - please advise how to contact after I check it out - otherwise, will have to let you know via work computer next day (Weds.)

Thank you so much for advice!

Sure no problem at all Roy! I am online 99% of the time (East Coast US here) usually 9am until 11pm. You can return here anytime from the link in your e-mail.

Malwarebytes is wonderful! I recommend downloading and installing it on all your computers (They have a pro version you can buy, but i recommend just using the free one, saves a little money and offers the same results)

You can download it from this link

Keep in touch Roy! I'll be here to help you anytime Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much Jeremy! I will be in touch and hope it is this evening :)