B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

Hello, My name isXXXXX computer got toasted

Hello, My name isXXXXX computer got toasted about a month ago. I have been sick and am better know I got a replancemeny computer, but most of my programs are gone including Word perfect 12 which was installed when I bourght my computer in 2008. Can I get a replacement disk a download. Thank you for your reply.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you are looking to use the WordPerfect 12 version itself, you may purchase a replacement installation disk from Amazon, using the following link:

If you want to upgrade to the very latest version of Corel WordPerfect instead, you may choose to purchase one of the following versions:

Having gotten the installation media, you may just install the software following the on-screen directions accordingly.

If you need help with reinstalling any other programs as well, just let me know, and I'll be happy to follow up further. Thanks!