Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Hi Im about to download hps Magic Desktop for our 4 year-old

Hi I'm about to download hp's Magic Desktop for our 4 year-old kid but wanted to make sure it was a good choice thanks
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

It is a good way for a child to learn about using the internet and emailing in a safe environment.

It is actually an efficient method for children to rapidly learn about using nearly all elements of the computer in a protected environment.

It is also helpful that with this, you can control how and when your kids can use programs.

It comes with some good kid-friendly games, photo and drawing tools, and Web content which they do update regularly, and most important, it protects your computer from them by stopping any accidental deletion or interference (and I get a lot of computer problems caused by the children of parents here)

There are no real technical issues with the program, and if you do not like it, it is easy to uninstall.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you