Nick H.
Nick H., IT Specialist
Experience:  CompTIA A+, MS Office, Outlook, Windows XP, Vista, 7

l accidently unfriended my daughter on facebook she passed

l accidently unfriended my daughter on facebook she passed away and l am desperate to correct this
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. I am sorry to hear about this kind of accident that you have encountered. I am guessing you don't have the login information for your daughters account to accept the add request.
OK, I do want to say I am very sorry to hear about your daughter it's disappointing to hear about something like that. If you can, can you tell me the user name each letter separated it comes up as XXXXXXX when typed. Also you have you tried the forget password XXXXX yet and attempted to reset and do you have access to the email account it's associated with?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

XXXXX on facebookXXXXXXXXX l am afraid to reset it in case l loose any way of retrieving her

Ok so erin Gallagher south Delta is the user name for facebook and the password XXXXX chance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

possibly XXXXXX or XXXXX or XXXXX ???

Ok and you are very sure that email address is what is on the facebook account? Also how long has it been since that facebook account was used?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the only other account l know was years ago so yes l am sure the last time she used her facebook was Jan 16? 2012 as she passed away Jan 19 2012

I am sadly going to have to opt out of this question. please stand by for a different expert. I am out of idea on this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Why Charles is it not possible do u think

Hello, and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you today.

I am sorry for what happened to your daughter. This is a tough one since you will have to prove that Erin is your daughter and needs to add her account as your friend again.

Do you have the documents that proved her death and you are her parent?

What is the purpose that you want to add her account or access to her account for?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes l have her death certificate and all her identification and l have all her forms from Delta hospital and from Royal Columbian hospital and all the organ donation documents my purpose is l write on her wall all the time and so do her friends and her facebook page is a life line for me

Thanks for your reply.

On your computer, go to

Click on the No longer have access to these link. Follow the steps to fill out your daughter's info. See if you can get support. Otherwise, please call(NNN) NNN-NNNNand ask for Customer Service so they can further assist you.

Nick H., IT Specialist
Experience: CompTIA A+, MS Office, Outlook, Windows XP, Vista, 7