Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Hi there, I have a Mac Air which I purchased off my ex. He

Hi there, I have a Mac Air which I purchased off my ex. He has a picasa account (I do not) which still seems to be connected to this computer because I can see his photos that I'd rather not see.
Is there any way for me to remove that picasa from my computer or does he have to do it from his account?

Hello Mira! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to remove Picasa application from your computer? Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=587e7029-2d5b-4f9a-a832-b2dc3df9350e

Thank you

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.