Jeremy
Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.
62669195

I have a new laptop and have a printmaster gold 15 disk to

Customer Question

I have a new laptop and have a printmaster gold 15 disk to put into my laptop and it doesn't do anything what am I doing wrong I have put in the 3 disks and nothing happens. Can I make cards by my laptop?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on JustAnswer.com in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

Congratulations on the new Laptop! I bet this is a huge upgrade from your older computer.

I am highly familiar with the Print Master series (I am a computer tech and also teach customers at a retirement home how to use the software and create cards for their friends and family)

The version 15 is a much older version. That version was popular around the time of Windows XP.

Unfortunately the people who make Print Master never released updates to allow it to run on a newer computer.

What you would need is the new Print Master v6 Platinum, which has some of the neatest tools and clipart in all of the Print Master series I have taught from.

http://www.broderbund.com/p-685-printmaster-v6-platinum.aspx

You can buy it direct from the makers of Print Master using the link above.

It gives you 3 choices, 1) Download for Windows, 2) Download for Mac, 3) DVD Sleeve.

I recommend the DVD sleeve as they will send you the actual CD and serial number. Some of my students had issues trying to download from them and wait for the e-mail to arrive, those who just ordered the DVD had it come within 2 or so days.

Once you get the CD you just put it in the laptop and it will bring up the installer for Print Master.

You can return here ANY time you need any help or if you get stuck on anything. I have been a computer tech for 15 years and will be here to help you in any way I can day or night with any computer related issues Smile

If you have a moment don't forget to rate my help below (an excellent service rating is most appreciated) Laughing

Also if you need any computer help in the future, you can return to this chat anytime day or night (I am online from 9am est until at least 11pm est every day of the week)

Thanks again for all you patience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks for the information. I am not going to get a new printmaster right now cause I can't afford it after paying for your price and take me off the yearly cost for questions