Bryan, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Hardware/Software/Viruses/Malware/Spyware .. I can help you fix it all.
59162784

phone not working XXX-XXX-XXXX purchesed 4days ago stated on

Customer Question

phone not working XXX-XXX-XXXX purchesed 4days ago stated on service emergency calls only my mumber has been removed from system why im been with you from 2004 never missed a payment
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 12 months ago.

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Bryan and I will be assisting you today. Please do not rate this session until it has been completed.

JBryan42 :

Can you tell me who your service provider is?

Customer :

metro pcs XXX-XXX-XXXX over yhe road driver have no phone metro long way to store

JBryan42 :

Ok. Do you have access to another phone if I give you the customer service number? You would need to contact them about the problem directly.

Customer :

I cannot call them have no phone out in the meddle of tn need phone turn on please help asap

JBryan42 :

You should be able to dial *611 and that will connect you without needing service. As long as there is a signal.

Customer :

please give number but donot have to phones

JBryan42 :

*611

Customer :

well I do that it states no service but have g4 only letting me make emergency calls I have new phone everthing was trans over from old phone

JBryan42 :

Ok. Give me a minute please.

Customer :

im not able to call no phone im pulled over to get phone up and running

JBryan42 :

Try to dial 1-888-863-8768 ... see if that one will go through.

JBryan42 :

Are you sure that you are in an area that is covered by Metro? You will need to be in one of their service areas to use either of those numbers.

Customer :

name walter wayne dice XXX-XXX-XXXX if you would give them a call please ive been with them 2004

JBryan42 :

I'm not sure they will allow me to speak to them about your account. But I'll give it a try. Give me a minute.

Customer :

explain to them my position out here need phone on

Customer :

XXX-XXX-XXXX corrected n

JBryan42 :

your number is being x'd out chat ... what is the area code?

Customer :

754 2343717 on phone

JBryan42 :

ok

Customer :

what are they saying

JBryan42 :

Just got someone .. one minute

Customer :

thnanks

JBryan42 :

He needs your 8 digit pin

JBryan42 :

put a space between each number

Customer :

well its been a long time ago on other phone pin XXX-XX-XXXX

JBryan42 :

those are all x's .... put a space between each number

JBryan42 :

Are you there? He's waiting ... but he's getting impatient

Customer :

yes 181 54 0498

JBryan42 :

Is that your social? The pin is 8 numbers.

Customer :

yes it is and pin is in there system from 2004

Customer :

my not remember

Customer :

im sorry on that

JBryan42 :

They don't use social security numbers and he can't even access the account without the pin code. He can't get into your acount to find it.

JBryan42 :

He's about to hang up on me

Customer :

real problem because it was long ago on other phone remembering pin

JBryan42 :

What city and state are you in now?

Customer :

ft Lauderdale florida

JBryan42 :

He's going to find a corp store that you can go to to get it fixed.

JBryan42 :

Zip code?

Customer :

im not able to do that im over 200m from a store

JBryan42 :

1483 North Federal Hwy, Ft Lauderdale 33304 ... without your security code, there's nothing they can do over the phone.

Customer :

not in florida but wv now

JBryan42 :

Do you want me to try to find a store near where you are now?

Customer :

well not able to stop

JBryan42 :

Ok ... well, I've tried everything I possibly can. But without having your security code, I can't do anything further. You will have to go into a store with a valid id and get it reactivated manually

JBryan42 :

If you decide that you want to find a store nearby you, let me know. Or, if you find your security code then I can call them again for you. But I can't do anything without that.

JBryan42 :

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.