Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

I Just got a new laptop and already forget the MS password

I Just got a new laptop and already forget the MS password XXXXX you reset it?
Dale Green Las vegas nevada

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask if this is an email password, the login password, or something else?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Both email and login passwords were forgotten.

Thank you.

So, it is the username and password XXXXX actually log into Windows?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes the login into windows

Thank you for the update.

Is it true that you do not recall the username/email address that you entered?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I thought you would ask me my personal infrmation and then reset the passwords

Thank you.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password XXXXX form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password XXXXX procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password XXXXX

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (NNN) NNN-NNNN (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (NNN) NNN-NNNN (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password XXXXX