Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

Where can I find an Owners Manual for a Luxeon Model V1 zoom

Where can I find an Owners Manual for a Luxeon Model V1 zoom projector?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Just to verify your question you are needing an owners manual for the Luxeon Projector model V1 is this correct?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

That is correct.

Ok bare with me I will have that for you in just a moment.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

...baring...

On the bottom of it there should be a full model number can you provide that to me by chance?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

The ONLY number provided for model no. on the bottom and the back is the same: Model:V1

There is a complete S/N number as well as a Part number on the bottom.

So far the phone number I have located for them seems to be either disconnected or directed to a different business. It seems they may have gone out of business still researching.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you

If you don't mind me asking where exactly did your purchase this machine from?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

HA! Pawn shop.

The lamps can still be found but it looks like there is sadly no manual available for download offline or even being sold through ebay or other sites. I have noticed the company went out of business. I did locate there old address and phone number pdf file and contact information as you can see: http://www.aboutprojectors.com/pdf/luxeon-hd600-specs.pdf Sadly there website is no longer available as well.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Okaay ... Is that the end of my money or can I present the problem I am having with this unit?

Of course you can present the problem absolutely. What kind of problem are you having?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you; when I connected the projector to my lap top - A Gateway NV 52, the projection contained the information "auto image in progress" then switches back and forth to "no signal input" I have what appears to be the older style cable connecting the projector - but then my lap top has a port for this multi-pin plug.

I have gone to the Connect a projector in the programs menu and selected that. So far this is all I can get.

Ok an what version of windows is the computer using? Also have you tried settings it up as a second monitor instead of actually running the setup for a projector?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I'm using 7; Do I assume you mean "duo use" as my screen and the projector? I am quite a ways from understanding the "lingo" of computers. But yes, I tried that.

Ok and you said connecting from the projector to the laptop you are infact using this kind of connection? graphic
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Yes, the port is like an external monitor but my screen went blank.

OK shut down the computer and then connect it to the projector and then turn the computer on and tell me if the projector responds at all. Remember and I am sure you already know sometimes there is a reason someone put something in a pawn shop. It's very risky.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

OK, I will try this. If it doesn't work, I will take it back ! Thanks for all your help.

Ok then, I am so very sorry I couldn't have been more of assistance. Forgive me for that. If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated! You will be getting a survey on my assistance and information It would be greatly appreciated to let my Superiors know how I am doing thank you and please try and have a good day.
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience: 2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.