Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

kommer ej in på hotmailen eftersom det påstås att jag söker

kommer ej in på hotmailen eftersom det påstås att jag söker känslig info och därför ange en kod som påstås vara skickad till mig,vilket ej är fallet. vad göra?
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

When was the last time you could log into Hotmail?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

kan tyvärr ej säga exakt datum,men det kan vara 8-10 dar sen

No problem and thank you

Can you click my link below

Click Me

Complete the form and answer the questions as detailed as possible.

When complete, if you have provided them with enough information, that will give you access to your account, or will respond to you in 24 hours.

Please let me know the results when you have completed this form.

Thank you
We block email addresses due to privacy so I only see

besked skickat [email protected]

But the email address it sent it to, you do not have access to it?

What is the part after the @
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, and you cannot get access to this one either correct?

When you filled in the questionaire, you provided them an email address that you have access to?

Thank you,

In this case, it can be very difficult if not impossible to get the account back if you cannot verify with the form. I have spent many hours researching the options and have helped hundreds of hotmail users that are in your same position. 

The methods I am going to share with you are not made public by hotmail but they do in fact work. You will need to be patient though as it could take a couple days. Considering you are about to lose your accounts though, a few days is worth the wait. It is incredibly important that you very carefully follow my instructions so you complete the procedure correctly.

An option is to reach out to a hotmail representative on their forums, they have access to look deeper into the account and sometimes can help in these situations.

First you are going to need to create another email address with Hotmail. Please go to the following link to create that.

Once you create the new address do the following.

Please click

Next choose "Your account has been temporarily blocked"

Tell them you have not been successful with the recovery form. 

Be sure that under "Enter the email address (Microsoft Account) affected by this issue:" 

You provide them the email address that is blocked and not the new one.

Under ‘Enter your contact email address:' give them the new account you just created.

In most cases they will respond in 24-72 hours, depending on how many requests they have waiting before yours.

A moderator will take a closer look at your account and work with you to try and help you get back in. 

As well as sending the message directly to the moderator it can sometimes be quicker to reach out to them in their public forums and they may message you or ask you to message them privately with more information.

Go to the following link and click ask a question on the upper right hand side of the page. A box will appear. In that box type what has happened. Remember to be very polite and give as much information as you can. Here is the link to the forums:

Microsoft/Hotmail takes account security very serious which is why they make this so difficult and make you confirm all of that information. It is to prevent unauthorized access to your account.

I hope that this information helps you get into your account. I would kindly ask you to remember when you are asked to rate my service you are rating me personally. You are not rating hotmail or their procedures or your frustration with the situation which I know is difficult.

If you require any additional information at all, or have difficulties with my instructions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

jag har uppfattningen att det är microsoft som kräver säkerhetsinfo och ej Hotmail. i mobilen har jag tillgång till Hotmail både att skicka och ta emot meddelanden??

Hotmail is Microsoft, Microsoft own and run Hotmail.