LKT
LKT, IT Support
Experience:  A+,CCNA, BS Network Communications
34552149

Hi. One of my Board Members for whom I set up an email address,

Hi. One of my Board Members for whom I set up an email address, is unable to log in. I reset his password, but he still can't get in. His email address [email protected] I just reset his password XXXXX dl660086. Where do I tell him to go to access his email from the web? He used to have a shortcut on his desktop, but just got a new computer. Thank you, Sandy

LKT :

Hello, what is after the @ symbol in the email address?

Customer:

INSURANCETRUST4DELTARETIREES.COM

LKT :

For instance you will see @gmail.com for Gmail email. Let me know what comes after the @ symbol

Customer:

I just told you. His email address is

LKT :

I know, but the website justanswer censors personal information so all I saw was XXXX's

Customer:

I'm thoroughly confused.

Customer:

I set him up with a network solutions email address. We have multiple domains with you guys. His email address is

LKT :

Please be aware you are using JustAnswer.com which is not associated with networksolutions

Customer: [email protected], insurancetrust4deltaretirees.com is one of our domains with network solutions. We have 7 board members with addresses similar.
Customer:

WHAT? You'd better refund my money then. I clicked on a link on their website for help. I have no idea who you are.either give me a refund or call me now XXXXXXXXXX /p>

Customer:

Well?

LKT :

Here is the link you are requesting: http://mail.insurancetrust4deltaretirees.com/interfaces/sso/login.php

You can have the board member log in there with their email address.

LKT :

What likely is happening is that networksolution advertises the JustAnswer website for outside technical support. I am able to help you. Let me know if this link work for you: http://mail.insurancetrust4deltaretirees.com/interfaces/sso/login.php

Customer:

I think that is exactly what I needed, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX check quickly.

LKT :

You are welcome!

LKT :

If this is the correct site please use the smiley faces below to rate me positively. If you need any further assistance just let me know.

Customer:

Double smiley for you. Fantastic job. Thank you. Will do.