Ehab Tutor
Ehab Tutor, Computer Support
Experience:  Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner

I would like to change the statement that defines me as a therapist

I would like to change the statement that defines me as a therapist in the Los Gatos CA listing
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 11 months ago.

Ehab Tutor :

Hi

Ehab Tutor :

welcome to just answer

Ehab Tutor :

It would be my pleasure to help you accomplish this

Ehab Tutor :

Tell me when you are ready

Customer:

Now is a good time

Ehab Tutor :

great

Ehab Tutor :

are you refering to a certain website?

Customer:

My website is waltjessen.com

Ehab Tutor :

and the statement that defines you as a therapist is on this website

Ehab Tutor :

This is what appears when i go to the website link: This website has been disabled. This means the account was canceled or the trial period expired.

Customer:

No. It's on the geographic listing for psychologists in Los Gatos CA. It contains a picture of me and a brief statement of me as a therapist

Ehab Tutor :

and where does this listing appear?

Customer:

The best I can do with that question is say that it is a listing of I'd say 50 or more therapists in the Los Gatos region that I believe is published by Psych Today

Ehab Tutor :

so how did you submit to this listing in first place. Is this listing on the internet?

Customer:

I haven't heard from you. Did I not send a reply to your question?

Ehab Tutor :

no i didn't get it

Ehab Tutor :

My question was: so how did you submit to this listing in first place. Is this listing on the internet?

Customer:

I'm sorry. The information was on my profile with Psych Today. I believe it was the first statement on my profile which I had no idea was going to be used on the listing gor my area

Ehab Tutor :

so its on the website for psych today.

Ehab Tutor :

Did you manage to change it now?

Customer:

Yes

Ehab Tutor :

Great :)

Ehab Tutor :

do you need any further assistance?

Customer:

I responded to statement before reading "did you manage to change it now?" I still don't know how to change it.

Ehab Tutor :

ok can you give me the url of the psych today website

Ehab Tutor :

Is it pshycologytoday.com?

Customer:

As smart as I am, I'm pretty dumb and intimidated by computers. What is a url? And yes to your second statement. It is psychologytoday,com. I hope that answers your question.

Ehab Tutor :

yes it answers it. I am not able to load the website at my side. are you able to go to www.psychologytoday.com from your browser?

Customer:

I don't know how to do that without losing you

Ehab Tutor :

can you open a new tab in safari browser?

Customer:

since I have never done that, I presume that I just click on the safari icon and then what happens.

Ehab Tutor :

there is a plus sign on top of the window you are using now, this just opens a new tab for browsing and keeps this one

Ehab Tutor :

you can switch between both windows by clicking on the tab with the page name at the rop

Ehab Tutor :

top

Customer:

Okay but what's a "rop top"?

Ehab Tutor :

no i meant at the top

Ehab Tutor :

just pressed a wrong button on my keyboard :)

Ehab Tutor :

when you go to www.psychologytoday.com

Ehab Tutor :

you need to login to your account first

Ehab Tutor :

Under therapist login

Ehab Tutor :

where you able to go to pshycologytoday.com?

Customer:

I lost you. Thanks for e mailing me. I discovered that the safari icon is missing and I tried to find how to access my account to no avail. Thanks for your patience. I'll wait for your response.

Ehab Tutor :

i am here

Ehab Tutor :

where you able to open pshycologytoday.com

Ehab Tutor :

as it doesn't load on my side for some reason that i am not aware of

Ehab Tutor :

you should be able to see therapist login somewhere on the homepage

Customer:

Okay. I'll give it a shot again. I will re connect with you through the e mail access since I don't have safari. Here goes

Ehab Tutor :

you can open a new browser window

Ehab Tutor :

what browser are you using?

Ehab Tutor :

Hi, i tried checking wether psychology today is down for me only or for everyone and it seems to be down for everyone. so i think you won't be able to change anything regarding your listing except when the website is up again

Ehab Tutor :

I checked it with another service and it is telling me that it is up and reachable

Ehab Tutor :

so you should be able to open it in your browser, where you able to do this?

Customer:

Wow. Thankyou. I couldn't access my account nor could I do the therapist log in. I don't know if it's about me or that Psych Today website is down. Where do I go from here? If I can log in{therapist log in} what do I do to change the statement on my listing for Los Gatos therapists?

Ehab Tutor :

I am not able to load it on my side too.

Ehab Tutor :

it seems that they are having problems with their website, I am positive of this.

Ehab Tutor :

you will need to wait until the website is live again. but don't worry as nobody can access it or see your listing :)

Customer:

Thanks. Any ideas about what I can do to alter the statemnt after I do the therapist log in"

Ehab Tutor :

I think you will find an edit info button

Ehab Tutor :

from which you will be able to edit your listing as well as your picture

Ehab Tutor :

I hope i was of some help to you.

Ehab Tutor :

Please take a minute to leave a positive rating for me as this is the only way i can be compensated for my time and effort

Ehab Tutor :

A bonus will be highly appreciated.

Customer:

Okay

Ehab Tutor :

To leave me a rating use either the stars or faces that appear under the question window.

Ehab Tutor :

Thank you very much

Ehab Tutor, Computer Support
Experience: Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner