Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

do I need startls back installed keep coming up when I start

do I need startls back installed keep coming up when I start pc
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Michelle :

Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.

Michelle :

What program are you installing?

Michelle :

let me know when you are ready

Customer:

hi its on the screen soon as we turn pc on

Michelle :

any error or popup screen which you can tell me what it is

Customer:

it comes up with a screen saying startisback configuration when I go to activate it it come up with activation key this is something I don't have

Michelle :

are you using window 8

Customer:

yes we are

Michelle :

StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button its a virtual start menu program you can remove it from the program list to stop getting the popup

Customer:

so we can remove it without problems with windows 8 or other programs?

Michelle :

yes you can remove it without a problem

Michelle :

should i give you the steps to remove it or you know how to remove it from the programs list

Customer:

thank you no I should be fine to remove it the payment that I just made is it a one off or is it monthly

Customer:

thankyou so much for your help it must appricated

Michelle :

to know the payment you made was for one time or monthly all you have to do is call on a toll free number and you will get to know, we experts has no customer info or payment info i hope you understand.

Michelle :

i will give you the number to call.

Customer:

thankyou

Michelle :

Call our Toll-Free Customer Service

US/Canada : 1.888.862.9212
Available 6am to 6pm PST

International
Available 24/7 for calls from outside US/Canada:
Australia : 1800-679-634
New Zealand : 0800-452-621
United Kingdom : 0808-189-0970
The rest of the world : 1-650-385-2899

Customer:

thank you you have a good night :-)

Michelle :

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below to complete the rating and end the chat. If you have any question or need more help please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.

Customer:

will give you a rating

Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors