Ehab Tutor
Ehab Tutor, Computer Support
Experience:  Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner
13535664

How do I delete thumbnail picture and blank comment box under

How do I delete thumbnail picture and blank comment box under a post
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.

Ehab Tutor :

Ihi

Ehab Tutor :

welcome to just answer

Ehab Tutor :

it would be my pleasure to help you.

Ehab Tutor :

tell me when you are ready

Ehab Tutor, Computer Support
Experience: Bachelor of computer science, 5+ years experience in software development, software company owner
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jane,

welcome to just answer.
It would be my pleasure to help you on this.

Are you refering to a wordpress website.

please provide me the link, so i can be able to help you further

regards,
ehab tutor
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.

please in order to help you i need to understand the problem clearly.

can you please elaborate on the problem you are facing.

I understood that it relates to facebook.

so what do you need to accomplish exactly?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I need to know how to delete on facebook under a post, the thumbnail picture and comment box I did not click on. The problem just appears after I scroll down over #2 question, why did I have to change the facebook password I have used for a long time and would like to select my own choice for the password.

Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.

i cannot really get what you mean. please try to describe the problem more clearly so i can be able to help you.

Are you refering to posts on your wall?

what do you want to delete exactly? a comment under a post? to disable people from being able to comment on your posts?

what does this have to do with your password?

do you want to know how to change your facebook password?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes to posts on my wall,I want to delete blank comments with my thumbnail picture just because I did not click on the comment button, this appears. Sometimes when I choose to do so, I will reply in the comment box. I just want to know how to delete the empty box I did not use.

Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
hold on i will send you a screenshot

regards,
ehab tutor
Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Check the screen shot above. next to your comment, you will find the pen icon when you click on it, you will be able to choose delete to remove a comment that you added.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you need more help

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

A pencil does not come up. I am familiar with that.

Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
This is not your own post, right?

I mean you want to remove a comment that your accidentaly added to someone else's post, right?

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am referring to a BLANK comment box that comes up that I do not want to reply to. It just comes ??? I tried all the things you said you did and it still comes up. after I try all of those things.

Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
can you send me a screen shot, so i can be able to visualize the problem.

To take a screenshot, press on the "prnt scrn" button on your keyboard, then open paint and press ctrl+v to paste the picture then save the picture to your desktop.

Next use the paper clip icon here to attach the image.

regards,
ehab tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Nothing happens when I press on computer. printscan button. I guess we will have to call it a night. Nothing is resolved, but I have to go to bed now. My eyes are tired. Thank you for trying. I guess I am stuck with how things are.

Expert:  Ehab Tutor replied 1 year ago.
please bookmark the page.

and once you are online, post here and i will be notified so we can continue on this.

regards,
ehab tutor