John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ Years in the computer industry

I use an iphone 4s. I often share pictures in the photo stream

I use an iphone 4s. I often share pictures in the photo stream so others can see it. Often we are on the same trip and others would like to add to that stream. I put in their email, they can view the stream, but haven't been able to add to it. Is it possible?
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

I'm afraid to report that currently they can only comment on your photos, they can't add to the Shared Photo Stream itself. This means that everyone who wants to share things with you has to have their own dedicated stream, rather than one Photo Stream where multiple people can contribute.

Note, however, that with a major update expected next month this will change and a Shared Photo Stream will finally work as you expect. I realize that doesn't help you today but I thought I would let you know it is coming.

If you continue to have questions on this topic, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If so please, please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my personal service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Thanks and good luck,