Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I used to have google earth on my machine and it worked fine,

I used to have google earth on my machine and it worked fine, but now I reloaded google earth and it will not work, it has a black screen and I don't know why

Hello James! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer? When was the last time it was working? Is there any error or message?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows 7, I can't remember how long it was since it was working. we can do a remote session. I don't want a monthly fee I just want this one problem fixed, how much will that cost?

Don't worry, it' s a one-time support session per your request; and it's the exact amount you've agreed in the beginning (our customer service will contact you.)

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=27484786-b3ae-469d-881d-2b07fe2051ed

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.pearl.com/request/itstuff