Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I am on, which is Time Warner Cable TV. I was

I am on, which is Time Warner Cable TV. I was watching live TV from my IBM Lenovo laptop the last 2 days. Today, when I go to the website and click "Live TV", the screen is just frozen. I've already talked to Time Warner. No problems on their end. And I can watch live TV on this website from my Mac, but my Mac is much slower than my IBM Lenovo laptop and this screen is bigger. Help please ! Thanks :-)

Hello Chuck! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. When the screen is frozen, do you mean you cannot do anything else on the computer, such as opening a file or a another program, like Microsoft Word?

Can we do a remote session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can do other things. Even within the (time warner cable tv site) I can click on the "Guide" and see what is on. And I can use my computer in all other ways. And yes, a remote session to chat is great. Thank you very much.

You're welcome. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

I'm sorry; it is strange. Please try this: please download and install Firefox at the website below:

; keep all default options during installation
, then open Firefox program, then go to in Firefox, and sign in, and see if it works fine in Firefox (if prompted, install Silverlight plugin.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm unable to download the firefox, site is having issue ,

I'm sorry, let me connect to your computer and fix again; please click on the website below:

Edit: It looks like you are away, so I'm canceling the website link for now; we can reconnect when you are available. And/or you can download and install Firefox at the new website below:

; click on Download Latest Version on the right to download and install, then continue.

Please let me know any time. Thank you.