Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801

THE PRINT SIZE ON MY COMPUTER AND THE PICTURE SIZE HAS DIMINISHED

THE PRINT SIZE ON MY COMPUTER AND THE PICTURE SIZE HAS DIMINISHED IN SIZE AND, ALSO THE SCREEN HAS COMPLETELY FILLED THE ENTIRE SCREEN FROM LEFT TO XXXXX ALSO ELIMINATED THE HEADING AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. I AM NOT THAT WELL VERSED ON THE COMPUTER AT MY AGE AND WOULD CERTAINLY APPRECIATE THE HELP AND SUPPORT YOUR PEOPLE COULD RECOMEND. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. BILL CHAUVIN
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.

Tech Specialist :

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer.com I am Tech Specialist and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Tech Specialist :

I think you have changed the screen resolution to something inappropriate

Tech Specialist :

Are you on the same computer now?

Tech Specialist :

Bill, I think this is a problem with your browser

Tech Specialist :

Press F11 key once, it will bring back the heading on the top.

Tech Specialist :

To increase the size, press and hold the Ctrl key and while holding it, press the + key twice on your keyboard

Tech Specialist :

Let me know how it goes.

Ansh P., Computer Systems Analyst
Experience: Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.

If that does not works, please let me know for further help.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I WAS NOT ABLE TO PRESS CTRL AND PRESS + AT THE SAME TIME, I HAD A STROKE 8 YEARS AGO, AND I CANNOT HOLD ONE KEY DOWN, AND DEPRESS ANOTHER WITH MY RIGHT BECAUSE MY RIGHT HAND RESPOND WELL, WHEN I GO TO DEPRESS THE +, MY HAND VOLUNTARILY FORMS A FIST, AND I CANNOT PRESS THE CTRL TAB AND THE + AT THE SAME TIME. THEREFORE, THE PRINT IS STILL HALF SIZE ON THE COMPUTER. EXCUSE MY MISTAKE WHERE IT SAYS (MY RIGHT HAND RESPOND WELL). IT SHOULD SAY, (DOES NOT).

Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.
Sorry to know that Bill.

Could you please click on a small magnifying glass on the bottom right of this window and choose "100%"? If that does not works, I will give alternate ways.
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.
Repeating as you can't see the answer:

Sorry to know that Bill.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MAKE MY RIGHT HAND PRESS THE PLUS SIGN WHILE HOLDING THE CTRL BUTTON DOWN. AFTER A FEW TRIES, MY RIGHT HAND JUMPS AROUND A BIT, I WAS FINALY ABLE TO ACOMPLISH THE TASK. I SEE BY DEPRESING THE +OR-BUTTONS , YOU CAN MAKE THE LETTERS GO FROM TEENY WEENY, TO SUPER DOOPER IN SIZE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. I COULD NOT HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY OWN.THANK YOU AGAIN. HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY. BILL CHAUVIN

Expert:  Ansh P. replied 12 months ago.
Glad to help you today Bill.

Have a pleasant day and take care of your health.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here