Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I know iot iks Sunday, perhaps no one is working......I lost

I know iot iks Sunday, perhaps no one is working......I lost an email I emailed to my son in Australia this am, help me fknd it, thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

I am working, and am happy to help you.

First, which email program or service are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I emailed my son in Australia on my Outlook Express this am, then suddenly the email vanished...I did something wrong I was not aware of...please can you help me trace my email back so I can SEND, thank yhou

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Of course.

Can I log on and look please on the connected computer?

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

It will download a program to your computer

Run the program by double clicking it, and it will give you a set of 9 numbers

Give me the numbers at the top of the screen (eg: 456-789-123) in your message to me here please

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ive double click on th

e site and gave you a number, what it right? What nexdt am I to do??

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to give it in your message to me here please Yvette

So post that number here and send to me please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

0(1749x1419)

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Double check the code Yvette as it is incorrect (and wont have a X in it)

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi Richard, still no email, I am on line and awaitin g what to do next, thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for the code to connect Yvette, as you did not give me the correct code. This I messaged you about.

Please follow my instructions Carefully.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I double clickd and it says download coming but nothing came...what next!!im getting frustrated you must too sorry!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Restart your computer and do my instructions again please Yvette.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I restarted my pc, clicked on the Start Meeting, it said <a free quick download to start> I waited and NOTHING...what next!!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
When you click on Start Meeting, you will see a File Downloading.

you need to double click this file.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

there was NO file to download!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Click the below link, click Download File, download it and run it please

Click Me

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Im fed up now logging off thank you anyway!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok Yvette, except I have been waiting hours for you to give me the 9 digit code...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry about this, I have tried everything I was told, NO file ever came out so could not find the numbers......sorry I wasted your time, thank you...im logging off now

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

back from just for one minute....just to let you know that I am 82 years old, live alon and the computer baffles me sometimes....hope you will undersand mypredicament sometimes.....thank you, XXXXX XXXXX again

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I do, but I do this with a lot of elderly people.

I can understand it can be difficult, but if you follow the instructions very carefully Yvette, it will work.

It is easier.

Go to www.joinme.com

Click START MEETING

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ill try again for the last time....so far NO programs appears, here goes...

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, step by step, do my instructions

It will work Yvette.

Let me know how you go

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have followed your instructions, everytime I click on Start Meeting, nothing happens....so not my fault sorry......

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am not sure what to say Yvette, it has been working all day with lots of customers.

The issue will be you are not seeing the file being downloaded.

I even asked you to download it another way and run it after I uploaded it to another website.

But maybe we can find the email here.

If you click in Drafts, Sent Items or Deleted in Outlook Express.

Do you see it?

Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience: Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry