Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Why does the full winzip version not completely down load to

Why does the full winzip version not completely down load to my computer.my cudtomer number is XXXXX

The trial version keeps appearing on my screen asking me to purchasew although I have purchased the the application.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

You should have gotten a registration number when you purchased it. You just have to put that into the trial version when it asks when the trial version starts to run and it will turn it into the full version. The only difference between the trial version and the full version is the trial version will stop working at some point unless you put that registration number in. Once you put it in it will run forever and be the full version

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NOT SATISFIED WITH EXPERT DID WHAT WAS SUGGESTED

ACTIVATION CODE NOT ACCEPTED. I BOUGHT WINZIP 17.5 DONT KNOW WHAT VERSION WAS DOWNLOADED FOR TRIAL DONT KNOW WHAT ACTIVATION CODE TO BE USED I HAVE PAID FOR THAT APPLICATIOIN I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO USE IT BUT I AM PAYING A PRIVATE EXPERT TO GET IT WORKING

this is the link to download the winzip 17.5 trial version

http://inst.winzip.com/serve/dl.php?pid=10420962

If you purchased 17.5 than the activation code they gave you should work

what is the warning that you get ? Lots of programs flag warnings. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't run it. Microsoft will put a warning up for every single program that you download just because its a program and some programs can have a virus. It does not mean that particular program has one. Read the warning very carefully and see if it actually says something is wrong with it or just that it "might" be bad for you. If there is not a specific definite problem with it than just say yeah ok that's fine Microsoft now let me run my program please.