Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

MY computer crashed and I cannot find my cd disc to reload

MY computer crashed and I cannot find my cd disc to reload kodak easyshare. My unit is a LS443. Can I order a new cd? Or if not, wht other is there?

p0llinate :

Hello, and welcome. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’ll be assisting you today.

First a brief overview of the process: This is a live chat format, so I’ll need to communicate back and forth with you. You’ve already paid a deposit or membership to post your question here. I am an independent tech, and am volunteering my time unpaid until our chat is concluded. At that time I’ll request you click the EXCELLENT smiley face to close out our chat. It is my intention to solve your problem with a quick, honest, and helpful answer and my goal is for a rating of Excellent Service. You may receive an email survey after our chat, if you don’t feel I’ve earned a “10” rating in all areas, please let me know what I can do to meet your expectations.

Should you feel the need to provide a negative rating of Bad or Poor Service, please wait and let me know what I can do to clarify or more thoroughly answer your question instead. You are rating me personally, not this site or your product and negative rating will not initiate a refund. Please know that not all issues can be fixed online; in those cases of a hardware failure, I’ll troubleshoot and diagnose the problem, and provide a practical recommendation for how to proceed.

My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Let’s get started!

_________________________

p0llinate :

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the computer/printer

p0llinate :

unfortunately kodak has stopped supporting this camera model long ago

p0llinate :

and they have also discontinued making the software available for it online,

p0llinate :

at least from Kodak directly.

p0llinate :

However there are some 3rd party sites that have older versions of the software available for download

p0llinate :

Please CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO DOWNLOAD. Just be aware that since it doesn't come directly from Kodak, it may not be the most current version of the program, though it should still work for most purposes.

p0llinate :

You should also know that there are several options for using the camera without the easyshare software, if you wish to do so. Here are several articles that will explain those processes: