IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

How can I get Olympus Master 2 loaded into my computer ? I

How can I get Olympus Master 2 loaded into my computer ? I had it before when using Windows XP, upgraded to Windows 7 & now no longer have it (got lost somewhere I guess).
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please click on this link below to download Olympus Master 2 program, then you can re-install it in case you don't have it installed any more.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Regards,
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Did what you indicated thus far - but don't see anything 'new' on my computer . . . . where is the program (Olympus Master 2) ????

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.
If you downloaded a file, you will need to double-click on a file named OM220Setup. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to re-install Olympus Master 2 program.

When the installation has finished, you can start Olympus Master 2 program by clicking on a desktop icon - "OLYMPUS Master 2".

Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,
Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Where do I find this file (OM220Setup) ??

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.
Please click on the download link I provided. Here it is again:

DOWNLOAD LINK

When prompted, click Save to save a file to your computer, then wait for it to be downloaded. It is a zip file and to access OM220Setup, you will need to double-click the zipped file and you will see the contents of that zipped file. In this case, "OM220Setup.exe" which you need to run.

You can also extract the contents of a zipped file by right-clicking it and selecting Extract All...

Regards,
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional