IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

Hi I believe that my website on google has been hacked or something.

Hi I believe that my website on google has been hacked or something. The site is when anybody does a search on google for it it comes us as " Generic cialis From Canadian Pharmacy! Best quality drugs! Special prices,Guaranteed delivery!" can you fix it for me or what can I do to fix it.
Thank you Tony Moss

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Yes, unfortunately, it appears your web site has been hacked. You should see this article below which provides a lot of information about the issue you are facing - "The Pharmacy Hack".

You should contact your web administrator or whoever built the web site to review all the changes. Also, log in to your Google Webmaster Tools account (LINK) and review the changes there as well.

After logged in, immediately change the Google password XXXXX it seems the hackers hacked your Google Webmaster Tools account and made changes there, since no major changes to your web site has been made.

I hope this helps!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks after hours of reading I found where the sneeky bastards put there little code and removed it. Thanks

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue!

Since you have recently made changes, you will need to wait for several hours or sometimes several days until Google re-indexes your web page. It will then remove the message (ad) that someone had put there.

In case you require any other assistance, let me know.